- Tom Ford lips… January 19, 2020
- Opulence…Yeeessss!!! January 17, 2020
- January in Newport Beach…California dreaming… January 12, 2020
- Song of the month – January 2020… January 8, 2020
- Cold Sunday…Cold Weekend…Cold World… January 5, 2020
- Happy 2020!!! January 1, 2020
- Dear 2019, can you please go away already?! December 30, 2019
- 6 more days…and Happy New Year!! December 27, 2019
Category Archives: Beauty And Fashion Tips
In the mood for some fun tonight…Tom Ford lips in “Paul” shade and my best “Ask me if I care” look… Pat McGrath eye shadow palette “Bronze Seduction”. Adding the extra eye sparkle, not that I need it tonight…
Opulence by Pat McGRATH…I just had to have it!!
Me, my dry cleaning and Hot Lips 2 by Charlotte Tilbury…Girl day fun!!
This song makes me happy and sentimental at the same time…What the Hell?!
But make up makes everything better…and that’s why I like to engage in this somewhat mindless and purposeless activity. It makes the world brighter and a little more colorful and a bit more pleasant…even in the coldest and most unpleasant … Continue reading
Glammed up for my annual December dinner with one of my best friends. Yes, we’ve been maintaining this tradition for almost 2 decades. When I think of glamour, I always reach for PatMcgrath eye shadow and Chanel foundation. And highlighter…lots … Continue reading
Pat McGrath Mothership III eye shadow palette to make your Holiday sparkle even more.
I’m obsessed with highlighters. I admit it! Loudly…and I especially like all Chanel highlighters, the limited edition ones. “Duo de Camelias” is one that just came out as part of the Holiday collection. It’s the most stunning one of them … Continue reading
If you have never heard of Surratt Beauty, well, it’s time you do. I recently started experimenting with this brand by picking up one of their powders and ended up buying almost all of them – I think I have … Continue reading